Friday, February 16, 2018

Painting in Mo

I seem to be going bag and forth between two blogs. The other is through my website, www.gabrielebaberart.com.
Recently we moved from So Cal to Az and then to Missouri. Life has been crazy for about three years. There was the moving, the retiring, (Husband), and lots of traveling. My self promotion has fallen to the wayside, for various reasons. Now though, I hope to spend some time figuring out a rhythm for it all.
There has been lots of painting, which you can see on my Facebook page.. So go friend me there.
The website, needs some updating, so that’s also on the list.
Currently we are traveling to settle up the last of the move, fetching things in CA. I will be posting to the other blog until I figure this one out. My husband will be flying his cub and I driving chase in the RV and towing the Jeep. It should be an adventure.
Be sure to sign up for my newsletter through my website. If you sign up for my blog there, be sure you have an rss app downloaded.
http://gabrielebaberart.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment